I am BACK!
Sorry for the quick absence, but I was too busy finding my way through Eastern Europe! We just traveled through 5 countries in 19 days and "BOY!" was it a whirlwind. We not only made wonderful memories exploring new regions, but also had time to dream up ways that will hopefully inspire you to get out and visit! Here is what you can expect from The Penny Perspective in the coming week(s) :
- Doing Dublin: A 24 hour hit-list in The Fair City!
- Rome Rundown: Why this is my favorite city I have visited so far!
- Beautiful Budapest: My eyes couldn't believe themselves - and yours won't either!
- When in Wien: Why Vienna makes for a great place for travelers and excites the expats!
- The Power of Prague: Czech drinks, Gothic Spires and Biergartens that make the heavens look like the cheap-seats!
Thanks for hanging in there! I am very excited to start plugging away! Stay tuned!